Stonewater provides services as an integrator and application developer.
The choice of technologies for your project implementation is a critical issue because it will not only influence project development time and cost, but also will determine how your application will stand the test of time. We are essentially hardware and software agnostic in our design/deployments by adhering to our design hallmarks.
Our team can give your product the power of web-based monitoring and remote management, allowing for the visibility and control needed to better serve your customers and control service costs. In our systematic design process we work closely with your product team to design, develop and deploy the needed integrated solution. In parallel, our software team will develop the web application that fits the monitoring, display, analysis and control information required.
You will be able to discuss and negotiate the choice of the programming languages and technologies suitable for project aims, size and budget. We are attentive to technological preferences because we believe that only close cooperation with our customers can bring effective results.
We follow a proven approach covering all phases of an IT project life cycle from user requirements, analysis and architectural concepts in the development phase, through program design, implementation, verification, testing, training and user manuals. We can provide operation and maintenance of the finished system.
Major areas of expertise include:
- Internet / Intranet, Unix / Linux, Windows
- Web / Desktop based business applications design, development and support
- Client-Server applications
- Database programming and conversion (Access, SQL Server, mySQL, Oracle)
- Existing application enhancements
- Real-time application development
- Web-based communication and user interface design
- Applications using Java, VB, C/C++, Perl, PHP, Python, ASP, JSP, ActiveX COM, DCOM, MTS and Win32-API and Cold Fusion
- E-commerce functionality and components
- Device drivers
- ASP Services
- Proof-of-concept pilots